I'm Isabelle!!!

A place for friends and family to see what we've been up to...mostly the wee one!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finally...a post



I actually created this blog at the beginning of October and it's taken me this long to sit down and write something. Not that I haven't had anything to write about, it's just finding the time...so I'm hoping that doesn't set the tone for this Blog. It was suggested to me by a friend that I start something like this to save for Isabelle when she is older...kind of an online scrapbook (since I'm refusing to get hooked on yet another hobbie that I don't have nearly enough time or money for). So hopefully this way I can update friends and family, near and far, on what is going on with the 3...I mean 5 of us. I admit that I've been horrible with sending out emails and pictures of Isabelle in the last 6 months...so hopefully this will get me off the hook since I'm going to try to sit down once a week to at least write something about what is going on in our hectic lives. Isabelle and I are rarely home during the day and even if we are I am usually busy doing something that requires too much of my attention. And as I have discovered since she was born - I have ADD when it comes to getting one task finished. I pledge to write in this blog weekly - if only for Isabelle to have some kind of scrapbook when she is older. :)

Ok, on to the fun stuff. I've been working on cakes all week for friends, so there hasn't been too much of the fun stuff lately. One very exciting thing we did though was we went to cheer for Steve's senior boys volleyball team when the played in the finals on Tuesday. They won!!!...so they are off to OFFSA in Kingston this coming weekend. Go Spartans Go!!! I even made Isabelle a special t-shirt to cheer on her daddy...he was pretty surprised and very proud to show her off to the boys. It was quite entertaining hearing a bunch of teenage boys awww over a little baby...very cute!!

Tomorrow we are going to Ainsley's 1st birthday party and then hopefully a relaxing evening as I am B-E-A-T from all this cake making. I need to take a break from it I think...I've been neglecting Izzie and some friends that I'd really like to see soon. But mosly Izzie...she makes every day better. :)

K

4 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys, she is gorgeous. Good to hear from you guys, she is growing soooo fast!
    We'll keep checking on the updates!!!!
    take care
    hope 2 c u soon
    Giomar

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you Kelly! Your first post could easily be the first entry of my soon to be created blog :) I feel exactly the same way. Rob has suggested I start one as it is a much easier way to share pictures with everyone. Like you, I'm just worried that I don't have the time for YET another project. But when you add the idea of it being for my kids to read someday, well, how can't I find the time. YOU"VE MOTIVATED ME!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Greg said…

    I want a T-Shirt too! Welcome to Cyberspace.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kelly & Isabelle

    Wow this is cool! Great way to keep in touch and up to date. This is the first blog I've ever been on. I'll scan the family pic from the wedding and send to you asap. Life just seems to be flying by and I'm having a hard time getting caught up!

    Isabelle is sooooooooooo cute, a typical Bate ;) Sorry Steve LOL

    Love
    Connie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker