March of the Penguins



This year we threw a rockin' Halloween party that was such a success we're going to make it an annual thing. This party was SO rockin' that it took me washing the floor 3 times to get it to stop being sticky...and the next morning there was not a flat surface in the house that wasn't covered with some type of food or drink!! We've had some pretty crazy parties, but with about 60 people at our place that night this one takes first prize for the worst mess. You'd think we were in high school or something!
As for the costumes, it wouldn't be Halloween if I wasn't sewing like a lunatic until the wee hours of the morning trying to get things finished (bad habit-sorry mom!) Steve and I wanted to come up with a family costume, and since I'm such a penguin freak I thought that a family of penguin's would be more than appropriate!! (my love for penguins has been around a lot longer then this craziness that has started with all the penguin movies...just so you don't think i'm jumping on the bandwagon) Anyways, since Steve was game and Isabelle doesn't really have an opinion yet, penguins it was! The only bad thing about her costume was that it was pretty warm, which would have been perfect had we actually been out trick 'r treating. With the heat of her costume and being passed around to everyone at the party she was still such a good sport!! And just so you don't think I'm a grease ball...that is white make-up on my face...not sweat!
Oh, I also couldn't resist posting a picture of Lilo dressed as a stingray...can you guess what her daddy dressed up as?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home