The first 3 exciting days of 2007!!....
For those of you that have heard me whine about how sad I am that Izzie is growing up too quickly, here's some more whine for ya. In the last 3 days she has learned to sit up on her own and and she's also popped out a couple of teeth!!! Yes, it's true...my baby is growing up no matter how hard I'm trying to stop it. I feel like as soon as I'm enjoying one really cool phase she moves on to the next. She's also learned to hug me back when I hug her with my death grip hug every morning....she actually latches on to me around the neck...and of course, I melt. :) Oh, and if that weren't enough, she freakin' clapped this morning when I clapped at her!!! I've been trying to teach her to clap for a while, but this morning when she was finished laughing at me as I was clapping, she clapped!! (yes people, my baby thinks I'm HILARIOUS...I've never had such a great audience!)
Anyways, back to the teeth...it's the 2 bottom centre one's that are starting to come through. I might not have even noticed for a few more days if it weren't for Izzie chewing on my mom's hand the other day. You can't quite see much yet, but you can definately feel both of them. Actually, if I knew what to look for I might have guessed last week, but she's had all these teething symptoms since July (despite perfect strangers telling me she's been teething for months). And last week when she was being all sucky and wanting to have herself permanently attached to me, I just thought it was yet another phase. But no, it's the beginning of the teeth!!!
So yet another milestone is passing us by. It's so exciting, but sad at the same time. It feels just like yesterday when we were rushing to the hospital to have her.

Hopefully they don't come in as bad as this kid.....
K
Anyways, back to the teeth...it's the 2 bottom centre one's that are starting to come through. I might not have even noticed for a few more days if it weren't for Izzie chewing on my mom's hand the other day. You can't quite see much yet, but you can definately feel both of them. Actually, if I knew what to look for I might have guessed last week, but she's had all these teething symptoms since July (despite perfect strangers telling me she's been teething for months). And last week when she was being all sucky and wanting to have herself permanently attached to me, I just thought it was yet another phase. But no, it's the beginning of the teeth!!!
So yet another milestone is passing us by. It's so exciting, but sad at the same time. It feels just like yesterday when we were rushing to the hospital to have her.

Hopefully they don't come in as bad as this kid.....
K


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home