Where has the time gone - Part 2
We're back!
It seems like months ago now, but Christmas at the 'J' house was the best since Santa left a pink Barbie camper van underneath the tree!! 2007 was the start of a new tradition that has been going in my family since I was born - and that meant 14 people for breakfast and 18 for dinner. Sounds crazy, but I loved every second of it.
Then January rolled in with lots of colds and flu's for the 3 of us. 2 doses of antibiotics, 1 bottle of Pepto Bismol, 8 litres of gingerale, 3 boxes of kleenex, countless Tylenol and here we are in February already!
I won't bore you with 2 months worth of stories, but here are some pictures!

Izzie opening her first present Christmas morning in her Santa jammies.

Izzie trying out Mr. Potato Head's glasses.


And of course every mommy loves to have a helper! Everyday when I'm cleaning she either grabs the vacuum from me, goes to get her own little vacuum, or grabs the broom. She doesn't do much but it's pretty cute to watch!! What would have helped is if her own little vacuum actually worked!!!
It seems like months ago now, but Christmas at the 'J' house was the best since Santa left a pink Barbie camper van underneath the tree!! 2007 was the start of a new tradition that has been going in my family since I was born - and that meant 14 people for breakfast and 18 for dinner. Sounds crazy, but I loved every second of it.
Then January rolled in with lots of colds and flu's for the 3 of us. 2 doses of antibiotics, 1 bottle of Pepto Bismol, 8 litres of gingerale, 3 boxes of kleenex, countless Tylenol and here we are in February already!
I won't bore you with 2 months worth of stories, but here are some pictures!

Izzie opening her first present Christmas morning in her Santa jammies.

Izzie trying out Mr. Potato Head's glasses.


And of course every mommy loves to have a helper! Everyday when I'm cleaning she either grabs the vacuum from me, goes to get her own little vacuum, or grabs the broom. She doesn't do much but it's pretty cute to watch!! What would have helped is if her own little vacuum actually worked!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home