I'm Isabelle!!!

A place for friends and family to see what we've been up to...mostly the wee one!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Walking boot camp!


Ok, so we've gotten the first real word out of the way (no!). Hmmm...what would be next on my list of things to do before returning to work??... (other than winning the lottery)...walking!! Izzie is SOOO close and I desperately want it to happen. Some people have commented on how crazy I must be to want this so bad since walking is quickly followed by running, but as far as I'm concerned she might as well be walking anyways. She walks (almost runs) around the house pushing her little walker. She's gotten amazing at doing laps of the house and turning it without crashing into things anymore. It makes me laugh as I'm standing in the kitchen doing something and she's constantly walking past me, smiling as she goes by.
So I'm promising that this next post will be about her walking!! I don't think we need vegas style odds on this or anything...it's going to happen by the end of the week!! (or at least before I go back to work...D-Day as I've been calling it)


And if she can't quite get the walking thing...we'll put a saddle on Harley and let her ride!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Meghan Burns said…

    Who is that cute kid?
    We are going to miss our usually weekly visits with you both when you're back to work :(
    We can't wait for her to walk either but it's only the beginning and there won't be much resting after that.
    We also can't believe that little Izzie will soon be 1, it's scary isn't it?
    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker