
Again I've been slacking pretty bad with the blog. But I haven't been near the computer very much lately and had the time to post anything. Again, I had a few cakes to do a few weeks back, then I was really sick the week after Easter. So with 10 minutes left before I have to wake Izzie to go to swimming, I thought I'd post something quickly.
Easter weekend was a busy one as usual. We were off to Kingston for a yummy dinner then back home for cousin Fonger's 30th surprise birthday party. Then dinner with my family Sunday before getting hit hard with a cold on Monday morning. Good thing for Steve having Monday off as it allowed me to get more sleep than I normally would if he wasn't home. Being sick and taking care of a baby is not as fun as it sounds.

What's also new and exciting is that this week I'm taking Isabelle for her first massage. You might think this sounds a little much for an 11 month old baby, but it's acutally for a legitimate purpose. Some of you might have heard us talk about her lazy right hand. More of a lazy right index finger. I noticed it when she was 4 months, and since then I've been working on it with her and it's a lot better, but not 100%. After talking to my massage therapist, she said she might be able to help, so I spoke to my doctor and got the go ahead. Hopefully soon she'll be using her hands equally and not be so left hand dominate. Whether or not she is going to be left handed (which isn't determined until you are 4-5 years old) I still don't want her to have a gimpy hand.

Other than that...hmmm...oh yeah, Harley has been sick again (cha-ching). But she's on the mend. Here's a couple of pictures we took while we were walking on our new waterfront trail a couple of weeks back. It's so nice that after 20+ years of living in this neighbourhood they've finally done something with it. Apparently there's a lot more new and exciting things to come in our neighbourhood...if only Lake Ontario was nice enough to swim in.
1 Comments:
At 9:45 AM,
Meghan Burns said…
The dogs are cute but the little bunny is cuter!
Post a Comment
<< Home