I'm Isabelle!!!

A place for friends and family to see what we've been up to...mostly the wee one!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been tied up.....

with a baby around my neck. Yes, Izzie has been going through some funny stage (not of the "ha, ha" variety) where she rarely wants to let go of me. It has made typing extremely difficult if you can imagine me sitting here juggling her squirming around on my lap, plus grabbing at all the random objects on the desk while trying to send an email or post. See, in the last few weeks she has popped out a couple of new teeth and right after that had an ear infection in both ears, which I have discovered has been very hard on her. I thought the extra clingy-ness/whiny-ness was just because of more teeth. But when she had a fever for a couple of days that topped off at 104.5, I rushed her to the doctor's only for her to be put on antibiotics. She's much better now, but still extremely clingy. That's about all of the action that has been going on around here lately. I hope to have a picture or video of her crawling soon as she's just on the verge of taking more then 2 "steps" before deciding that she can roll faster then crawl.

I feel horrible about the teething thing...how painful must it be to have teeth ripping through your gums like that??? I'm hoping that they come slowly and not a mouthful at a time. I don't think either of us can take it!!...only because I can't stand to see her in pain like that. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker