I'm Isabelle!!!

A place for friends and family to see what we've been up to...mostly the wee one!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


The Jimmo clan celebrated with umph last night...some more than others. Those others are still recovering on the couch as I type this.

But my St. Paddy's day did have a low point...I discovered that I need to spice up the blog a little so that I can be put back on the list with the cool kids. It hurts, I won't lie to you. Green martini's and minty milkshakes won't make the pain go away.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    I hope that time will not only heal the "others" wounds today, but those deep cuts withstood on St. Paddy's day.

    The Governor called today, he said he really enjoyed this post.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker